Technology that levels the playing field.
We give businesses tools that make their life easier.
So they can focus on what they do best.
Here’s how you can help (and get paid for it).
You don't get
- office nerf-gun battles
- a conference-room open bar
- bean bag workstations
- to put your ideas into practice
- stuff done
- paid for meaningful work
B-teamers and Robots need not apply.
You submit your resume
Email it to email@example.com along with the position you want and a cover letter.
We talk online.
We'll set up a Skype or Hangouts call (about 20-30 mins.) to talk about your resume and work experience, and get a feel for your communication skills.
We meet face-to-face
You come to our office to talk about what it's like to work here and whether it's the right place for you.
We offer you money.
If it looks like a match, we pitch you the specifics of the package.
You start work.
And begin kicking ass immediately.
Salary up to ₱ 100,000
This person recruits, expands and maintains relationships with channel partners and is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
- Establish smooth, productive, working relationships with key personnel in partner accounts.
- Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners to build business.
- Coordinate with partners to identify new business opportunities for revenue generation.
- Develop profitable business model based on market trends and competitor activity.
- Implement sales programs for product positioning and promotions.
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership qualities
- The ability to manage people and relationships.
Overseas travel may be required periodically.
Salary up to ₱ 50,000
The digital copywriter will be responsible for generating the ideas, words and slogans that accompany ad visuals.
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team
- Writing and presenting a variety of copy options
- Overseeing production of approved ads and campaigns
- Engage the reader and motivate them to do something, such as buy a product or service.
- An excellent grasp of English and a wide vocabulary
- Imaginative and highly creative
- An eye for and attention to detail
- An interest in and knowledge of popular culture and current trends
Salary up to ₱ 100,000
The Product Manager is responsible for client and partner acquisition and retention for dotPH's product lines.
The position requires sourcing SAAS products for the global marketplace; as well as identifying target markets and specific clients for these products. It allows for the practice and development of digital marketing skills, including:
- Devising online strategies for promoting the products and lead the ad design team to implement the strategies.
- Determine optimum placement of online ads using a variety of networks, including Facebook, Google, and our in-house website that gets 1.5M visits a day.
- Assessing market feedback and behavior quickly using analytics and revising strategies accordingly, based on available data.
- Tracking and evaluation of sales and marketing initiatives, measuring performance and assessing against ROI and KPI goals.
- Determining pricing by using market research, reviewing sales and production costs, and anticipating sales volumes.
- Identifying new opportunities and trends and brainstorming creative growth strategies.
- Crafting compelling messages across marketing channels.
- Evaluating emerging technologies and new products.
- Working with design and customer support teams to accomplish goals.
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Familiarity with market analysis.
- Experience in using web analytics tools.
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus.
Overseas travel for trade shows and conferences may be required.
Outbound Sales Manager
Salary up to ₱ 100,000 + commission
This person proactively identifies and targets sales opportunities to build a network that supports outbound sales.
- Setting the approach and strategy for how best to generate outbound sales.
- Identifying target companies and undertaking research on them to produce database of companies, potential leads, projects, contacts, sales intelligence and outcomes
- Generate and follow up on existing leads to acquire new clients
- Pitch our rewarding premium services to new and existing clients, clearly communicating the benefits of the available packages
- Maintain solid customer relationship with existing clients
- Implement sales programs for product positioning and promotions.
- Potentially develop an outbound sales team
- Technology and social media-savvy
- Degree in business, marketing, communication or any other related field
- Practical experience in a similar position advantageous
- Well-developed presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively communicate in both the written and oral way
- Goal- and customer-orientation
- Ability to individually relate and respond to each customer's demands
Salary up to ₱ 35,000
This person is to provide secretarial/administrative support to the CEO of the company.
- Fast-learner & smart
- Impressive over-all communications skills
- Adept at research (offline & online)
- Organized and can multitask
- Can confidently work with a quick thinker & pragmatic boss
- Graduate of any business-related or secretarial courses
- Six months to one year experience in administrative or secretarial function is an advantage
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Salary up to ₱ 80,000
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, memos, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Graduate of Psychology, Human Resource or equivalent.
- Atleast 2 years of relevant experience.
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Chief Finance Officer
Salary up to ₱ 120,000
More than just ensuring regulatory and accounting compliance, the CFO will serve as the strategic partner and advisor to the CEO of a tech company. He/she will play a key role in the development and critique of the company's strategic choices. The ideal candidate must:
- Have experience in working in companies that have a variety of divisions and product lines.
- Identify and properly allocate costs arising from different business units that use shared resources.
- Analyse profit-and-loss statements with the aim of validating and challenging the company's strategies.
- Be detail-oriented and hands-on, as well as a big-picture thinker.
- Oversee timely reporting of all relevant Company financial information on a periodic basis; he or she ensures that management receives these reports regularly which serve as basis in coming up with effective management decision.
- Assist and support the CEO towards the achievement of the departments and corporate medium and long-term goals of the company. (Budget monitoring)
- Implement reliable, complete and accurate financial reports and records.
- Budget monitoring and control.
Implements reliable, complete and accurate financial reports and records by:
- Ensuring that the management is provided financial statements with supporting schedules and analysis.
- Ensuring that all liabilities and obligations of the company (trade, tax, statutory, etc.) are processed on time.
- Ensuring preparation and submission of the annual audited financial statements.
- Effective safekeeping and systematic record-keeping of financial records.
- Ensuring compliance to governmental and statutory regulations.
- Ensuring compliance to all governmental reportorial requirements.
- Oversees effective and timely posting of transactions in the accounting system on their corresponding chart of accounts and balance sheets to produce the needed financial reports needed for business and regulatory requirements.
- Evaluates the internal accounting controls and institutes plans and programs to achieve a well-balanced internal control system.
- Oversees year-end taxation reports to ensure that the Company complies with legal and governmental requirements. Liaises and represents in matters concerning taxation, external audit, municipal permit and licenses and BIR examination.
- Responsible for the accurate preparation of tax and financial studies required by the management and develops alternatives to further guide in the decision making process.
- Coordinates with independent external auditors with regards to periodic audit schedules.
- Ensures integrity of financial reports and proper handling of confidential information.
- Designs, reviews and recommends modification in the accounting system in coordination with system provider and ensures the adherence of the system to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Develops and implements business process initiatives to optimize accounting operations towards the attainment of overall business objectives.
- Provides clear directions and general guidance to the department in the formulation of basic policies and procedures and ensure that these are translated into action.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas Pasig
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience as Finance Officer
- Experienced in using Accounting Software preferably QuickBooks
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Full time position available
IT Helpdesk Specialist
Salary up to ₱ 40,000
- Provide excellent, professional and friendly support consistently via telephone, electronic help desk, chat, walk-in and other media.
- Attempt to isolate, reproduce and resolve problems using available systems and tools, and investigate potential workarounds for verified issues.
- System monitoring and response.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high clients’ concerns on any media.
- In-depth understanding of core business of the Company.
- Efficiently handle the resolution of customer issues in minimal time.
- Handle any financial concerns with clients’ services.
- Maintain the customer incident tracking system (Zendesk) with regular updates and resolution details. Information to include causes, resolutions, actions and all relevant data.
- Participate in the creation of Knowledge Base articles, solutions and other related support collateral.
- To be the escalation support interface with customers and partners when necessary and to ensure that the company is represented in the most positive manner at all times.
- To interface with Subject Matter Experts, where the problem cannot be resolved at a frontline support level.
- To help set the correct problem resolution expectations and to provide timely progress reports to the appropriate levels of the support organization.
- Participate in a shift and roster as necessary, to provide support coverage outside of standard business hours.
- Perform other related support duties, as required by the company.
- Attend training courses to sustain/enhance product knowledge and work in accordance with the policies and procedures outlined within the quality assurance documentation.
- Strong technical skills and well versed in all common computer problems including e-mail client set-up, wireless networks, viruses, slow performance, and other errors.
- Has an understanding of shared, VPS, co-location and dedicated server hosting.
- Has a firm understanding of open source software such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.
- Has knowledge on SSL services.
- Familiar with Payment Gateways (e.g. Paypal and Dragonpay)
- Willing to learn new skills and flexible enough to adapt to a dynamic working environment.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Can multitask without sacrificing the integrity of work.
- Take ownership for problems and follow through to resolution.
- Is able to quickly and efficiently handle web hosting related issues such as DNS, FTP, PHP-based errors, etc.
Salary up to ₱ 100,000
We’re looking for an experienced systems administrator who’s eager to use and grow his or her technological skills on a worldwide stage.
In this role, the successful individual will protect our critical information, systems, and assets, build solutions, implement new software and hardware, provide training, and assist in the development of an overall IT strategy.
- Linux servers and desktops:
- Centos 5, 6, 7 with virtualization using OpenVZ/Virtuozzo/KVM containers; management, deployment, securing and monitoring multiple servers spanning multiple datacenters
- Ubuntu; supporting internal clients as needed
- Shared and dedicated environments; knowledgeable in security policies and optimization strategies for webhosting protocols (HTTP, FTP, TLS/SSL)
- Webhosting software: knowledgeable with various CMS (Content Management Software like Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, etc)
- Webhosting technologies (PHP / PHP-FPM, Apache, Lighttpd, Nginx)
- Mail server administration:
- Postfix, Exim, Dovecot, Cyrus-IMAP, Qmail;
- mail routing, mail policies, mail security, user and data management;
- knowledgeable with TLS, DKIM/SPF/DMARC, Mail headers
- Database server administration:
- MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL;
- can design queries, can backup/restore, can do server replication
- BASH, Perl or Python
- TCP/IP, iptables, advanced routing and security policies,
- OpenVPN setup and management,
- knowledge with BGP is a plus
- Monitoring servers and services:
- Nagios, Zabbix, MRTG;
- can design custom monitoring scripts a plus;
- must be available to respond to outages/alerts remotely
- Documentation and ticketing:
- supporting CS team for technical escalation tickets regarding client hosting concerns;
- documenting solutions in knowledge base (Redmine/Wiki)
- G-Suite (Google) administration is a plus
- DNS knowledge is a plus
- Private cloud software knowledge (ex. Nextcloud/Owncloud) is a plus
Fullstack Web Developer
Salary up to ₱ 150,000
- Deliver solutions that are elegant, scalable and meet user interaction expectations.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in technologies, techniques and methods used.
- Develop clean, well-structured and easily maintainable code.
- You value open collaboration, have a strong desire to learn, and are excited to pick up new skills and technologies.
- You’re excited to work closely with people throughout the organization, from close teammates to members of ops, marketing, UX designers and support team members.
- Experience in developing scalable web based applications (preferable with Ruby on Rails)
- SQL and general database knowledge
- Experience with RESTful API design
- Solid knowledge of testing principles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BS Computer Science or equivalent degree desired, but not required.
Salary up to ₱ 60,000
Looking for QA testers who will work with a small delivery team to ensure overall software quality is monitored and maintained. This person will use his/her knowledge of testing and testability to not only test our products at the system level, but also to influence better software design, promote product excellence into engineering practice, activate bug prevention strategies, inform testability, improve accessibility, and improve customer engagement.
- Execute manual test cases and document results.
- Maintain tests based on ongoing application, tool and environment changes.
- Work directly with developers and analysts.
- Ensure that system tests are successfully completed and documented and all problems are resolved.
- Identify, recommend and implement changes to enhance the effectiveness of software quality assurance strategies.
- Execute detailed data validation testing plans, test suites, test cases and test scripts enabling all levels of testing (unit, functional, integration, and regression, security, browser, accessibility, etc.).
- Document and escalate issues.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Tester
- Experience developing test plans.
- Experience in defect management.
- Experience in QA automation.
- Ability to manage complex projects by early identification of risks/issues and working with others to mitigate challenges.
- Understanding of testing tools, testing metrics, test case relationships, and Environment and Data management.
- Ability to drive to the root of an issue by asking the right kind of questions.
Salary up to ₱ 90,000
Looking for a creative and technically-inclined person to join our team and be one of our Web Designers.
- Oversee usability research projects from start to finish
- Spearhead UX design and define UX direction for web-related projects using appropriate tools such as sketches, workflows, wireframes, interaction specifications
- Drive optimal user experiences and user-centered designs through a holistic lens of usability, research, customer feedback, site analytics, strategic importance, time to market and measurable business goals.
- Design and code mobile and desktop web apps and email newsletters for B2B and B2C initiatives
Nice to have:
- Experience in 3d rendering software such as SketchUp
- Understanding of information architecture, web accessibility, UI, interaction and visual design best practices, limitations and constraints of front-end presentation principles and browser limitations
- Ability to create wireframes and clickable prototypes with a variety of design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Omnigraffle, etc.
- Ability to conduct independent research into usability such as usability test, cart sorting, personas, tree stumps, etc.
Business Intelligence Developer
Salary up to ₱ 100,000
We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge. In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. If you also have a business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms (e.g. MicroStrategy)
- Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes)
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist
- Industry experience is preferred
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI)
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Send your resume to
Include the job applied for and your full name on the subject line. Attach your resume in word, text, pdf or html format. Include your website URL if any, and an explanation why you would be a good fit for your chosen career path. Please include all relevant contact information and reference.