Technology that levels the playing field.
We give businesses tools that make their life easier.
So they can focus on what they do best.
Here’s how you can help (and get paid for it).
You don't get
- office nerf-gun battles
- a conference-room open bar
- bean bag workstations
- to put your ideas into practice
- stuff done
- paid for meaningful work
B-teamers and Robots need not apply.
You submit your resume
Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the position you want and a cover letter.
We talk online.
We'll set up a Skype or Hangouts call (about 20-30 mins.) to talk about your resume and work experience, and get a feel for your communication skills.
We meet face-to-face
You come to our office to talk about what it's like to work here and whether it's the right place for you.
We offer you money.
If it looks like a match, we pitch you the specifics of the package.
You start work.
And begin kicking ass immediately.
This person recruits, expands and maintains relationships with channel partners and is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
- Establish smooth, productive, working relationships with key personnel in partner accounts.
- Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners to build business.
- Coordinate with partners to identify new business opportunities for revenue generation.
- Develop profitable business model based on market trends and competitor activity.
- Implement sales programs for product positioning and promotions.
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership qualities
- The ability to manage people and relationships.
Overseas travel may be required periodically.
The digital copywriter will be responsible for generating the ideas, words and slogans that accompany ad visuals.
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team
- Writing and presenting a variety of copy options
- Overseeing production of approved ads and campaigns
- Engage the reader and motivate them to do something, such as buy a product or service.
- An excellent grasp of English and a wide vocabulary
- Imaginative and highly creative
- An eye for and attention to detail
- An interest in and knowledge of popular culture and current trends
The account executive is to build sales to our co-working space business by prospecting for new clients and generate income by nurturing existing customer relationships.
- Provide ongoing support to current clients.
- Act as a liaison between the company and the clients.
- Plan, develop and execute sales strategies, often to meet the target quota.
- Degree in Business or similar
- Previous sales and/or marketing knowledge is an advantage
- Demonstration of effective business communication skills
- Exercise sound decision-making abilities
- Identify workplace problems and recommend solutions
The Product Manager is responsible for client and partner acquisition and retention for dotPH's product lines.
The position requires sourcing SAAS products for the global marketplace; as well as identifying target markets and specific clients for these products. It allows for the practice and development of digital marketing skills, including:
- Devising online strategies for promoting the products and lead the ad design team to implement the strategies.
- Determine optimum placement of online ads using a variety of networks, including Facebook, Google, and our in-house website that gets 1.5M visits a day.
- Assessing market feedback and behavior quickly using analytics and revising strategies accordingly, based on available data.
- Tracking and evaluation of sales and marketing initiatives, measuring performance and assessing against ROI and KPI goals.
- Determining pricing by using market research, reviewing sales and production costs, and anticipating sales volumes.
- Identifying new opportunities and trends and brainstorming creative growth strategies.
- Crafting compelling messages across marketing channels.
- Evaluating emerging technologies and new products.
- Working with design and customer support teams to accomplish goals.
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Familiarity with market analysis.
- Experience in using web analytics tools.
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus.
Overseas travel for trade shows and conferences may be required.
Digital Marketing Manager
This person is responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote the company and its products and services. He or she will play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
- Uses web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns.
- Drives relevant consumers with the goal of improving brand recognition trust and ultimately drive purchase intent.
- Develop media strategies that puts the company’s product and services in front of the target audience thru writing and pitching content.
- Implement sales programs for product positioning and promotions.
- Strong writing skills
- Data analysis skills
- Able to adapt in the fast-changing digital realm and to think like that of a consumer
Outbound Sales Manager
This person proactively identifies and targets sales opportunities to build a network that supports outbound sales.
- Setting the approach and strategy for how best to generate outbound sales.
- Identifying target companies and undertaking research on them to produce database of companies, potential leads, projects, contacts, sales intelligence and outcomes
- Generate and follow up on existing leads to acquire new clients
- Pitch our rewarding premium services to new and existing clients, clearly communicating the benefits of the available packages
- Maintain solid customer relationship with existing clients
- Implement sales programs for product positioning and promotions.
- Potentially develop an outbound sales team
- Technology and social media-savvy
- Degree in business, marketing, communication or any other related field
- Practical experience in a similar position advantageous
- Well-developed presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively communicate in both the written and oral way
- Goal- and customer-orientation
- Ability to individually relate and respond to each customer's demands
This person is to provide secretarial/administrative support to the CEO of the company.
- Fast-learner & smart
- Impressive over-all communications skills
- Adept at research (offline & online)
- Organized and can multitask
- Can confidently work with a quick thinker & pragmatic boss
- Graduate of any business-related or secretarial courses
- Six months to one year experience in administrative or secretarial function is an advantage
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
IT Helpdesk Specialist
- Provide excellent, professional and friendly support consistently via telephone, electronic help desk, chat, walk-in and other media.
- Attempt to isolate, reproduce and resolve problems using available systems and tools, and investigate potential workarounds for verified issues.
- System monitoring and response.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high clients’ concerns on any media.
- In-depth understanding of core business of the Company.
- Efficiently handle the resolution of customer issues in minimal time.
- Handle any financial concerns with clients’ services.
- Maintain the customer incident tracking system (Zendesk) with regular updates and resolution details. Information to include causes, resolutions, actions and all relevant data.
- Participate in the creation of Knowledge Base articles, solutions and other related support collateral.
- To be the escalation support interface with customers and partners when necessary and to ensure that the company is represented in the most positive manner at all times.
- To interface with Subject Matter Experts, where the problem cannot be resolved at a frontline support level.
- To help set the correct problem resolution expectations and to provide timely progress reports to the appropriate levels of the support organization.
- Participate in a shift and roster as necessary, to provide support coverage outside of standard business hours.
- Perform other related support duties, as required by the company.
- Attend training courses to sustain/enhance product knowledge and work in accordance with the policies and procedures outlined within the quality assurance documentation.
- Strong technical skills and well versed in all common computer problems including e-mail client set-up, wireless networks, viruses, slow performance, and other errors.
- Has an understanding of shared, VPS, co-location and dedicated server hosting.
- Has a firm understanding of open source software such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.
- Has knowledge on SSL services.
- Familiar with Payment Gateways (e.g. Paypal and Dragonpay)
- Willing to learn new skills and flexible enough to adapt to a dynamic working environment.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Can multitask without sacrificing the integrity of work.
- Take ownership for problems and follow through to resolution.
- Is able to quickly and efficiently handle web hosting related issues such as DNS, FTP, PHP-based errors, etc.
Ruby on Rails Developer
- Deliver solutions that are elegant, scalable and meet user interaction expectations.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in technologies, techniques and methods used.
- Develop clean, well-structured and easily maintainable code.
- You value open collaboration, have a strong desire to learn, and are excited to pick up new skills and technologies.
- You’re excited to work closely with people throughout the organization, from close teammates to members of ops, marketing, UX designers and support team members.
- Experience in developing scalable web based applications (preferable with Ruby on Rails)
- SQL and general database knowledge
- Experience with RESTful API design
- Solid knowledge of testing principles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BS Computer Science or equivalent degree desired, but not required.
Looking for QA testers who will work with a small delivery team to ensure overall software quality is monitored and maintained. This person will use his/her knowledge of testing and testability to not only test our products at the system level, but also to influence better software design, promote product excellence into engineering practice, activate bug prevention strategies, inform testability, improve accessibility, and improve customer engagement.
- Execute manual test cases and document results.
- Maintain tests based on ongoing application, tool and environment changes.
- Work directly with developers and analysts.
- Ensure that system tests are successfully completed and documented and all problems are resolved.
- Identify, recommend and implement changes to enhance the effectiveness of software quality assurance strategies.
- Execute detailed data validation testing plans, test suites, test cases and test scripts enabling all levels of testing (unit, functional, integration, and regression, security, browser, accessibility, etc.).
- Document and escalate issues.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Tester
- Experience developing test plans.
- Experience in defect management.
- Experience in QA automation.
- Ability to manage complex projects by early identification of risks/issues and working with others to mitigate challenges.
- Understanding of testing tools, testing metrics, test case relationships, and Environment and Data management.
- Ability to drive to the root of an issue by asking the right kind of questions.
Looking for a creative and technically-inclined person to join our team and be one of our Web Designers.
- Oversee usability research projects from start to finish
- Spearhead UX design and define UX direction for web-related projects using appropriate tools such as sketches, workflows, wireframes, interaction specifications
- Drive optimal user experiences and user-centered designs through a holistic lens of usability, research, customer feedback, site analytics, strategic importance, time to market and measurable business goals.
- Design and code mobile and desktop web apps and email newsletters for B2B and B2C initiatives
Nice to have:
- Experience in 3d rendering software such as SketchUp
- Understanding of information architecture, web accessibility, UI, interaction and visual design best practices, limitations and constraints of front-end presentation principles and browser limitations
- Ability to create wireframes and clickable prototypes with a variety of design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Omnigraffle, etc.
- Ability to conduct independent research into usability such as usability test, cart sorting, personas, tree stumps, etc.
Send your resume to
Include the job applied for and your full name on the subject line. Attach your resume in word, text, pdf or html format. Include your website URL if any, and an explanation why you would be a good fit for your chosen career path. Please include all relevant contact information and reference.