How are EV SSL certificates different from a standard SSL Certificate?
Compared to other SSL certificates, EV certificates provide the highest level of authentication and safety for websites. That said, they’re highly effective in increasing customers’ trustworthiness online.
Promotes Your Site Further
Sites with EV certificates display a green padlock beside the business name on the browser’s address bar. This is to let users know their information is safe in that website. As a result, that green padlock and bar boosts your customer’s trust and increases transactions.
Extended Validation $ 600.00 / year
- Full Organization Authentication
- Unlimited server reissues
- Unlimited server licenses
- Warranty protection
- Expiry notifications included
- Available with Entrust IdentityGuard Cloud Services
- Site Seal included and sitelock
- Validated company details included in SSL certificate and Site Seal profile
- Supports browser-to-server and server-to-server connections
- Malware scanning, reputation monitoring and vulnerability scanning