Marketplace is a platform in dotPH for buying or selling registered PH domains. Buyers can bid or buy out a domain. Sellers list domains and post their asking price. When a buyout happens or a bid is accepted, the transaction and transfer are processed automatically.
Do you want to own a PH Domain that’s in the Marketplace? You’ve got two ways to do that:
If you’re looking to make profit by selling relevant PH domains, then you’ve come to the right platform. Since domains are unique, there are people who want to own a registered domain, especially if the name matches their business name.
Here’s how you could start:
- You’ll have to wait until the Seller accepts your bid. If your bid is about to expire, you can refresh its validity for another 30 days. You could also consider placing a higher bid on the domain to increase chances of your bid being accepted.
- No. Your card will be charged only after the seller accepts your Bid. You will be asked to authorize your bid via PayPal. Your card will not be charged when placing a bid. Your authorized bid will only be charged once the Seller accepts your Bid.
- The domain will be accessible in your Domain Manager. You should change the registrant information to your own name, organization, address and contact information.
- After a bid is accepted, the transaction is non-refundable, and transfer is irreversible. You can only cancel a bid that hasn’t been accepted.
- When you Buyout a domain, the transaction and transfer is processed immediately. This is irreversible, and buyout is non-refundable.
- We currently accept credit card transactions processed via Paypal.
- Register a PH domain that you know has value. Just make sure it’s a domain you can legally own without infringing on trademarks. After the registering the domain, you can list it for sale in the Marketplace.
- Your domain will remain available on Marketplace until its expiration date. Once expired, you'll have to renew your domain to have it listed on Marketplace.
- Definitely and its FREE! dotPH Marketplace is available for all PH domains. If your PH domain is registered under a different registrar, you will be asked to provide its authorization code to verify that the domain is yours.
- In general, expired domains aren't allowed to be listed in dotPH Marketplace. If your domain is expired, you need to renew it first from your Registrar. Once renewed, you can list your PH domain for FREE.
- Go to your Domain Manager and list the domain for sale. You can also list it through the My Domains for Sale page in Marketplace. You will then be required to input your asking price and email used in your Paypal account. The email/Paypal account is where you’ll receive your total payout after a successful buyout or bid acceptance.
- The domain will be visible in the Marketplace. Customers can either Buyout or place a Bid on your domain. When a Buyout happens, the transaction and transfer are processed immediately. On the other hand, when someone places a Bid, you have the option to accept it or wait until someone places a higher Bid.
- Take note that all sales in the marketplace are final and binding. Set your asking price to a value that you're willing to receive to let go of your domain. The Total Payout will be credited to your Paypal account within 3 business days.
- A total payout is what you’ll receive after the transaction fee and payment processing fee have been deducted from your Asking Price on a Buyout, or from the Bid you’ve accepted. The transaction fee is 10% of your Asking Price or accepted Bid, while the payment processing fee is 3% of your Asking Price or accepted Bid.
- You can list your domains for FREE in the Marketplace until further notice.
- As long as the domain is still listed for sale, you can adjust your Asking Price. If you are in the Domain Manager: View the page of the listed domain, click on Update Asking Price button, input your new asking price and update. If you are in the Marketplace: go to My Domains for Sale, click on the domain, input your new asking price, and confirm the changes.